Saturday 12 June 2010

the end of the beginning.

Last night was my Prom Night which marked the end of my High School career. This is just a little outfit post as I didn't want to put up a lot of pictures from the night so I didn't step on anyone's toes incase they weren't comfortable with their pictures being put up for everyone to see, but I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please excuse my unnatural skin colour in many of these pictures .. I had a bad experience with a spray tan! But here's just a little insight as to what I wore:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holding onto my dress because of the wind.

My overall look for the night was boho .. I loosely curled my hair then swept it to the side. Makeup was kept very natural with a coral blush, neutral eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and one coat of mascara.

All in all it was a great night .. rather bittersweet though. I am sure we will all go on to bigger and better things. Good luck for the future Class of 2010!

Dress - TK Maxx
Heels -New Look
Necklace - Tesco Clothing
Denim Jacket - New Look


Thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment