Wednesday 9 September 2015

Guess who's back..

Well, after much thought and 5 whole years (eek, I feel old) I have relaunched my blog and I am so excited about it! In the words of Gabriella and Troy, this could be the start of something new! Blogging is something that I have always had an interest in and I follow many blogs religiously but I've always wanted one of my own, a wee corner of the internet that belongs to me (or Blogger, for now) and now I have it.

Technically this blog has been around since 2010 but my 17 year old self had a lot of living to do and blogging kind of took a back seat. But, here I am, 5 years later, with much more wisdom and a whole lot more free time!

So, without further adieu, welcome to Lust for Life, a blog which direction I'm not quite sure of yet (much like my life!) but, isn't that the fun part? Stay tuned for more posts!

Til next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment